K Browse by Abstract Title
- Karl Planyi and 'The Double Movement'
- Keeping the Aspidistra Flying: The Political Economy of Capital Accumulation in the United Kingdom
- Key Invisibles in Visual Discourses: Beyond Castells´ "basic thread of our social structure"
- Key metaphors in the sociology of professions: Occupations as hierarchies and landscapes
- Kinship ties, intra-firm and inter-firm relations: empirical insights from small and medium-sized family businesses in Turkey's textile and clothing industry
- Knowledge and experience in the "knowledge society" - About the relationship of these categories with a view to the engineering further education
- Knowledge and information on ageing and gender: developing a contextual database at an European level to support policies formulation
- Knowledge Professions between Market professionalism and Professional Autonomy : the adequation of sociological typologies
- Knowledge Transfer Processes in Multinational R&D Networks