Browse by Keyword "Distinction"
- 'Binge' Drinking, Neo-liberalism and Individualism
- Between ethnicity and mother tongue: Self-images of the Swedish-speaking minority in Finland
- Distinction through omnivorous musical tastes in Germany: A grounded theory approach to cultural omnivores and strategies of distinction in the case of music
- Recreational sexuality as an upper middle-class distinction mechanism
- Rehabilitating Discredited Culture: The Endurance of Distinction in British Comedy
- Rethinking cultural value
- The Consequences of Cultural and Economic Resources for Tastes and Cultural Participation